|Job Ref: 02949||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Leinster|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Lead Service Engineer (Leinster). Our client is a world class engineering contractor who work across Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection sectors.
The role of the (Lead Service Engineer) is to take responsibility of all “DCS” activities in the greater Leinster area, in a manner that will allow efficient delivery of critical indicators such as time and financial targets while embracing safety and best work standards that optimise productivity and deliver a service which satisfies the client and our quality system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry out the duties of an Instrument Service Engineer in accordance with best practice in service management skills.
· Efficient delegation and effective management and control of all/any assigned project personnel.
· Liaise with existing clients and source new clients.
· Responsibility for pre-agreed project budget, and cost control.
· Timely and efficient draw down of test equipment, solutions, material requirements, and an effective tracking system in place for same.
· Promote quality work and alleviate snags arising or return visits to correct defects.
· Effective documentation of verbal and written instructions of all extra work identified and costed accurately.
· Responsibility for working within the company quality procedures.
· Participating in coaching of individuals.
· Management of the documentation and filing of detailed information and test certificates.
· Timely labour requirement advised to assist with sourcing of quality staff either internal or by external means.
· Act as an integral link in the communication process between the client and DCS.
· Attend monthly review with DCS management and give overall project(s) update.
· Keep DCS informed in a timely manner of any issues/concerns.
· Ensure all health, safety & environmental requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the responsibilities defined in the company safety & environmental statements.
· Actively promote safety and conduct both safety and quality audits weekly.
· Promote high standards of housekeeping.
· Timely demob of staff
· Assist with compiling various tender returns – commercial & profile.
· Development of a business plan for attracting new clients in cooperation with DCS management.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have an Engineering Technical Degree or Diploma, or Solas advanced craft certification to level 6, or equivalent.
· At least 7 to 10 years working within the industry or a relative position to this.
· Demonstrable levels of technical knowledge with practical application.
· A high degree of computer literacy.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
Commercial company vehicle.
Laptop, mobile phone, and expenses.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org