|Job Ref: 02590||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Maintenance Electrician – (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for our client a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Commercial businesses Hard Services including: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Services and BMS Systems. Keeping large scale buildings and business operational 24 / 07 / 365
As an employee of our client, you will be highly valued as their people are the foundation of their continued growth across all client sectors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
· Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
· Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
· Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
· Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
· Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
· Client facing experience – dealing with the general public and clients on small to large scale.
· Maintenance / call out experience.
· National Electrician Craft Card
· Up to date Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certifications
· Commercial / Industrial/ Pharma / Data Centre experience
· Strong Health & Safety awareness and implementation in Electrical
· Mentor and coach apprentices when required
For Further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott in strictest confidence, Phone: 086 0438665 Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org