|Job Ref: 03139||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Maintenance Engineer (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for our client is a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including: Pharmaceutical, Education, Healthcare and Commercial businesses. This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis.
· Managing and delivering a range of process, regulatory, energy and safety projects on site.
· Effective communication with site personnel in relation to the planning and implementation of maintenance activities and/or projects.
· Monitor, inspect and verify the correct operation of manufacturing, utilities and environmental plant and equipment.
· Maintain and troubleshoot plant and equipment.
· Manage and control all work orders within the area of their responsibility.
· Review, modify and implement PPM activities as identified.
· Liaise directly with the Site Manager and the clients Team Leaders and Senior Operators to agree on schedules and the priority of works.
· Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
· Implementation of lean techniques in the running & coordination of maintenance and project activities.
· Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
· Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
· Investigate issues, identify maintenance & engineering solutions and implement as required
· Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
· Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.
· Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
· Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 6 years’ industrial experience, preferably in a cGMP environment
· Proven knowledge and understanding of principal engineering systems, process equipment, site utilities and facilities
· Good working knowledge of lean maintenance techniques along with a solid understanding of start up and maintenance requirements for plant
· A thorough knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and compliance measures
· Experience in negotiating with and managing external contractors
· Highly experienced in the management of small to medium sized projects
· Proficient level of IT literacy
· Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
· Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com