Maintenance Engineer s (Pharmaceutical Process Plant) Dublin
kppm are currently looking to recruit 2 x Maintenance Engineer (Junior to Intermediate level) for the role of Maintenance Planner working under Senior Maintenance Supervisor in a Large Pharmaceutical Production Plant.
You will be working within cross-functional teams with a high-level of autonomy and you will oversee the planning of Maintenance and Reliability activities in Process Areas, ensuring productivity and work quality anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of resources, materials and equipment access.
Suitable Candidates will have the following:
- A third level Engineering Qualification in process or mechanical, or electrical engineering or related discipline is preferred though not essential or client will possibly consider someone from a trades background who has moved into Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years Maintenance Engineering experience preferably in a Pharmaceutical Process Plant / GMP environment.
- Experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) an advantage – Pemac, SAP preferred.
- Proven ability to resolve problems/root-cause.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people on a wide range of tasks. Proven ability to write technical reports. Must be good record keeper and results analyser.
- Experience in work planning and control scheduling is preferred though not essential.
- A “ can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements.
- A positive mind-set of Safety First.
The primary tasks of the role include:
- Coordinate and schedule the Maintenance Engineering department Preventative Maintenance (PM) Work Programme and verify closure of all PMs in a timely and compliant manner.
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisors and Craftsmen in creating PM schedule and execution of schedule.
- Work with Engineering Stores to ensure all required spare parts are available for PM and printed work orders are available.
- In advance of PM’s, stage required parts / kits / consumables ready for use.
- Ensure all work requests are addressed and followed up in a timely manner on the CMMS System. This will involve assigning work directly to craftsmen.
- Ensure Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is maintained in a compliant manner, all new equipment is added to the system correctly with correct PM routines, and that obsolete equipment is removed from the system. Support project leaders in delivery of projects.
- Ensure Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is maintained in a compliant manner in that all work orders are correctly filled out, put back into history and filed. Work orders must be in an audit ready state at all times.
- Support Engineering personal in investigations associated with site equipment.
- Ensure CMMS system users are fully trained and adhering to procedures.
- Work to identify opportunities to lean PM process.
- Use FMECA to optimise PM activities.
- Work as part of team to change from Reactive to Predictive Maintenance.
- Ensure all corrective maintenance activities are closed out in a compliant manner.
- Work with Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Engineer and Production Personnel to ensure PM program is kept up to date.
- Prepare and communicate relevant KPI’s.
- Communicate and update the Maintenance Dept. and other departments as necessary (e.g. compliance issues, investigation outcomes etc.).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 1702901
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job