|Job Ref: 02918||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Sweden|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for a role in Sweden. Our client is a world class engineering contractor who work across Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection sectors.
· Report to Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
· Liaise with suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
· Ability to develop and review Mechanical design with project team
· Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
· Complete technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
· Review Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
· Knowledge of Revit would be an advantage
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com