Mechanical Construction Supervisor (Pharmaceutical) Cork.
The Mechanical Construction Supervisor is a crucial role within the Engineering Service Provider Team to ensure successful Construction completion on multiple concurrent projects on a live pharmaceutical site.
Working in a highly regulated and cGMP environment within the pharmaceutical industry, the Mechanical Construction Supervisor will report directly to the Construction Lead.
This is a site-based role in Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
The successful candidate must have strong leadership and planning qualities, be adaptable to change and be comfortable working with cross functional design, CQV and production teams. Delivering to strict deadlines and budgets while following safety procedures is critical.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 10+ years’ recent relevant experience in a Mechanical Construction role, preferably in the Pharma/Chemical/Biotech industry.
- A proven track record in Mechanical Construction is required.
- An understanding of ATEX and Hazardous Area Zoning.
- The ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities is required.
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional team environments, as well as independently.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Leading and Managing the Mechanical Construction Supervisor on multiple concurrent projects. Projects, which could be within production buildings or non-production buildings, such as Utilities, Tanks Farms, Incinerators and Waste Water Treatment plants.
- Review/Approval of Contractor Method Statements/Risk Assessments.
- Completing/Approving daily permits for each project, including end of day walkdown and closure.
- Working with a cross functional Design team to ensure accuracy of completion.
- Working with client Production/Operations teams to ensure safe handover of equipment prior to construction completion.
- Working with client Production/Operations teams to ensure cleaning inspections are completed prior to installation.
- Review, walkdown and approval of Mechanical Test Packs.
Other Functional Responsibilities
- Working with Construction Lead to develop construction management estimates
- Support validation walkdowns for the project to ensure smooth handover to the client.
- To facilitate and participate in meetings and workshops as part of Projects and Continuous Improvement activities.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the role.
- To perform all activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To record and report any Changes relating to the projects, which could impact budget and schedule.
For further information or to apply: Contact Tom Doyle at kppm, E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 086 8205038
or email email@example.com