|Job Ref: 03104||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Building Services, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Mechanical & Electrical Site Supervisor (Kildare) – Urgent
Kppm are looking to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Site Supervisor (Kildare) for our client a long-established consulting engineers head office in Dublin who work on Hi Tech Projects including: Food Manufacturing, Data Centre, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical projects.
· You will be required to ensure site installations are compliant with construction drawings and specifications, current standards and building regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the installations meets the design intent.
· The M&E Site Supervisor role is the primary point of contact for contractor queries and design related questions including review of technical submittals, responding to RFI’s, and actioning resolution to issues as they arise.
· The M&E Site Supervisor will chair and record minutes of meetings and stand-in for certain members the team when required.
· Daily site inspections will be required, and a record is to be kept of these for regular site inspection reports which form part of the BCAR obligations on the project.
· Daily site inspections of both Mechanical and Electrical systems
· Addressing contractor RFI’s and general queries
· Review of Technical Submittals
· Generate reports as required
· Assess contractor variations and logging/commentary on same
· Attend meetings and chair, as and when required, on behalf of CE
· Maintain records of inspections, written and photographic
· Develop commissioning documentation
· Attend witness testing on site and on occasion, factory
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must at minimum a Diploma in either mechanical or electrical engineering and have over 15 year’s experience in site supervision for a contractor, consultant or client on significant construction projects.
· You must possess excellent technical skills and written ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, be commercially aware, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
· Should be proficient in use of generally used cloud-based portals for the dissemination of project data and in particular be proficient in word and excel.
· Have experience with CAD and BIM/Revit systems would be beneficial.
· The successful candidate be fully conversant with current Irish Regulations.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com