|Job Ref: 03142||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Building Services, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Mechanical Project Engineer (Kildare)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Engineer for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
You will report functionally to the Mechanical/HVAC Department Manager and on a project basis to the Programme/Project Manager in accordance with the project structure. Including:
· Conceptual and detailed design of Mechanical systems within a pharmaceutical production facility, previous experience in OSD pharmaceuticals would be beneficial.
· Development of P&ID’s for utilities systems through all design stages: Conceptual, Preliminary and Detailed engineering.
· Specification of mechanical plant and piping.
· Energy audits and energy efficiency reviews of existing and proposed installations.
· Building Management Systems – development of systems architecture, specifications controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
· The successful candidate will develop the detailed project scope and engage with vendors and subcontractors to develop cost estimates.
· Project manage and oversee construction design and installation (through CQV) of small-scale individual projects, coordinating contractors and vendors and liaising with client reps.
· As a Project Engineer working in a Process/Pharma environment for an in-house capital projects team the successful candidate will take ownership of and be responsible for taking projects from client project initiation through to close out.
· The timely completion of all assigned Mechanical deliverables, specifications, drawings and technical requisitions within strenuous quality and safety criteria.
· Interfacing with clients, vendors, project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a primary degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering (Level 8) and either working towards or already gained chartered status.
· You will have design experience ideally gained within the Mechanical Utilities or related industries.
· Sectoral knowledge of and experience in the pharmaceuticals (particularly OSD facilities) would be favourable.
Proven track record in utilities systems design which should include some of the following:
· Chilled water and glycol systems
· Steam systems
· Hot water systems
· CIP/WIP systems
· Cooling water systems
· Compressed air systems
· Vacuum systems
· Specification of mechanical plant including chillers, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, pumps
· PED and piping PMA’s
· Process equipment (familiarity with coaters, granulators etc…)
· CE marking
· Risk assessments, safety and constructability reviews
· Preparation of tender and construction packages
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com