|Job Ref: 02648||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
MEP Co-ordinator – (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a MEP Co-ordinator for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data Centre, Industrial and Residential.
Reporting to the Building Services Manager your key responsibilities are: –
· To liaise with design teams and MEP sub-contractors
· Ensure MEP sub-contractors receive the information needed to progress the MEP installation in accordance with the programme
· Organise and chair weekly co-ordination meetings with the MEP sub-contractors and design teams
· Ensure MEP sub-contractors produce the following documents: Coordinated MEP drawings Procurement schedules Programmes Progress reports Requests for information
· Attend project team meetings as required
· Track the progress of MEP sub-contractors against the main programme and report any variances to the Contracts Manager
· Liaise with the utility suppliers to arrange for power, gas and telco connections
· Provide the project team with up to date information on current MEP developments
· Carry out site inspections of the MEP works to ensure the installation conforms to the relevant standards
· Regularly check the installation against the MEP specification and drawings
· Report any non-conformity to the project team and MEP contractors
· Coordinate the production of the following documents at practical completion: As built drawings O&M manuals
· Coordinate training for the client with the MEP contractors at practical completion
· Be aware of their legal, practical and regulatory responsibilities, and have a detailed understanding of Health and Safety
· In conjunction with the Health & Safety Department, ensure that MEP sub-contractors submit a safety statement and site specific method statement before works commence
· Liaise with the safety department when coordinating the MEP sub-contractors
· Ensure MEP sub-contractors are made aware of health & safety policies and procedures and that health & safety is discussed at co-ordination meetings
· Reprimand and report anyone observed carrying out unsafe work practices to the Health & Safety Department, site manager, and as required, their employer
· Check and confirm adequacy of provisions within the site specific method statements relating to MEP works on site i.e., working with live electrical services, site deliveries, etc and co-ordinate these works on site
· Assist the Health & Safety Department in the collation of the project’s safety file
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level degree in Building Services Engineering with 3+ year’s experience working as an MEP Electrical Coordinator.
· Must have excellent communication skills both verbal & written are required in this role to ensure our projects run smoothly.
· This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and experience working in a busy and challenging environment who enjoys satisfaction delivering high quality projects safely.
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org