MEP Project Manager ( Dublin)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a Data centre project preferably with a MEP / Building Services Engineering background with at least 10 years’ experience to play a key role in leading projects and managing engineering services across our across EMEA portfolio. This is a position based in Dublin but may require some travel across EMEA.
The Project Manager will be expected to work with an Associate or Project Director to successfully manage Data Centre projects. The role will cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception, through the design, procurement and onto the site delivery and commissioning phase. You should possess the skills and experience to lead and manage a team of internal and external professionals on technically complex projects, and for developing collaborative relationships with our clients and other team members.
- Be the day to day main client point of contact for your projects.
- Provide leadership, coordinate, advise and manage design teams and project teams.
- Manage, mentor and develop junior project managers to deliver the PM service efficiently and effectively and to our client’s expectations.
- Be empowered to successfully deliver your projects with minimum supervision affording you the opportunity to build relationships, you secure the position of trusted advisor leading to happy clients and repeat business.
- Be accountable for the financial management of project commissions
- Providing ad hoc support on major project management appointments, as required
- Ensure we deliver excellence and exceed the client expectations on time, budget, programme and the appropriate quality standards
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career.
- Proven ability to deliver projects
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Strong experience of delivering Data centre projects
- Proven track record of delivering technically complex construction projects from inception to completion
- Experience of working in another comparable consultancy environment, or with a client organisation.
- Good understanding of project governance, briefing, design management, procurement, and management processes for successful delivery
- Demonstrable understanding and contract administration utilizing typical contracts utilized in Ireland.
- Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members, and effectively balance people and processes
- Previous experience of managing internal resources, including the training and mentoring of more junior staff members
- Able to drive a team to achieve common goals
- Able to form strong client relationships.
- Undergrad degree in Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/ Building Services or M&E discipline.
- Supplementary PM Qualification is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of both Project and Contract management.
- International experience is an advantage.
- Experience in Industry best practices including CIBSE, ASHRAE, BSRIA
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with vendor and contract management.
This is a fulltime permanent position email CV or call Tracey Hayden for further information
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job