|Job Ref: 02247||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Planner – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit a Planner – Senior Level for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. This role will involve providing a planning and programming service for pre-contract and post contract works.
Responsibilities will include:
· Production of competitive and realistic tender plans, programmes and contract programmes.
· Having an understanding of project, scope of works and restrictions imposed by contractual requirements with site conditions.
· Attend tender adjudication meeting and present tender plan and programme.
· Ensure project team is fully briefed and issued with copies of tender plan and programme as Estimator’s handover meeting.
· Production of histograms and S-Curves
· Assist site teams with weekly progress reports including Excel earned value s-curves
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have 5+ years experience in a similar role, working on Commercial Fit Out, Engineering or Industrial projects.
· Software used is generally MS Project and Primavera P6.
· Previous experience using Primavera P6 is desirable, however additional training will be arranged as required.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com