PROCESS ENGINEER s – Pharmaceutical (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a number of Process Engineers for our client a Pharmaceutical Bulk Manufacturing plant in Dublin South West.
JUNIOR Level with 1 to 2 years experience, INTERMEDIATE Level with 2 to 5 years experience & SENIOR Level with 5+ years experience.
- 3rd level Degree: Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering plus relevant number of years experience in Pharmaceuticals bulk manufacturing.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Analytical thinker with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools; excel, word.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Knowledge of equipment risk assessments.
The role: To work as part of the Process Engineering team who are responsible for: Process improvements by minimising waste and variation in processes, in order to improve efficiency, reduce cost and maximise profitability within the bulk business unit function.
- To provide technical support to the bulking plant areas.
- To address any Technical issues and protect and maintain the quality and safety of the products being manufactured.
- To carry out root cause investigations and put strong corrective and preventative measures in place to ensure no reoccurrence.
- To lead process improvement initiatives in the bulk area including the initiation and owning of change controls.
- To lead in process mapping and risk assessing of equipment and processes.
- To assist with the technical transfer of bulk products into the manufacturing facility.
- Improve equipment availability % by understanding failure modes of the equipment and putting strong corrective and preventative measures in place to ensure the failures are eliminated / minimised.
- Assist in the technical writing of SOPs and Work Instructions to ensure the correct standardised processes are in place and followed.
- Assist with the creation of training packages on the use and maintenance of equipment and processes.
- To work closely with the equipment manufacturers to ensure the correct procedures are in place for the lifecycle of the equipment.
- Assist with equipment purchasing through the use of equipment commissioning processes
- Partake in technical and feasibility studies
- To think both creatively and logically to resolve process problems using Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- To liaise with cross functional groups to improve processes and equipment usage in order to improve overall availability and output
For further information or to apply: Contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, Phone: 086 8205038 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job