|Job Ref: 02947||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Architect – Senior Level (Dublin)
kppm are recruiting for a Project Architect – Senior Level (Dublin) for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages
You will work closely with the Team Director to oversee the delivery of medium- and large-scale projects. Lead project teams, guiding and overseeing the work of junior team members.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant BArch / MArch qualification with at least 12 years post-graduate experience, with proven design and team management skills.
· RIAI or RIBA desired.
· Ability to manage and deliver complex projects across RIAI workstages.
· Deep knowledge and experience in Irish building regulations and BC(A)R for residential design and delivery.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit – Adobe, Sketchup and MS Office skills are an advantage.
· Excellent design ability and technical skills, demonstrable through previous project experience.
· Ability to manage time to meet both project and team requirements.
· Excellent organisational skills, able to achieve deliverables on time and within project constraints, identifying opportunities for improvement and anticipating risks and issues ahead of time Perceptive and discerning in deciding when to problem-solve and when to ask for support.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org