|Job Ref: 03143||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Automation Engineer (Kildare)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Automation Engineer for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
· To facilitate and participate in meetings and workshops as part of Project and Continuous Improvement activities.
· To perform all activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice.
· To ensure development occurs of user materials (e.g. SOPs + training aids) and provide training on new equipment/ functionality.
· Perform technical review of updates to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to the equipment/process.
· To approve plant SOPs and other documents as required, ensuring the acceptability of content and format.
· Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities (FAT, IQ, OQ etc).
· To provide technical support to system end users of new and existing equipment including but not limited to troubleshooting technical issues and assisting with process investigations.
· Ensure smooth transfer of project knowledge and technology from engineering to production
Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a B. Eng in Computer Science /Mechatronics or appropriate science/engineering discipline.
· 5-7 Years Post Qualification recent relevant experience in an engineering/projects role in the Pharma/Biotech/Chemical industry.
· A proven track record in automation project management for support and improvement projects.
· Experience with various technologies.
· Proven track record of project-based activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Project Management experience
· Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems
· Knowledge of SQL & Oracle Database systems
· Knowledge of MES, Batch & Historian systems
· Knowledge of Network Infrastructure
· Knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV) and regulations
· including, US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 and GAMP 5.
· Experience with safety procedures (RAMS, permits, SPAs, etc)
· Health & Safety Plans
· Reviewing & approving RAMS
· To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com