|Job Ref: 03116||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin & Kildare|
|Job Category: Construction, Finance, Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Controls/Cost Engineer (Dublin / Kildare)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Controls/Cost Engineer in Dublin / Kildare for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
You must have a high degree of numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail. Aptitude for process compliance and ability to pick up errors will be a key attribute.
You will have post graduate experience in the following:
• Cost Engineering
• Contract Administration
• Closure of Final Accounts
• Setup up of MS Excel reconciliation tracking spreadsheets (Recon) for each project
• Raising requisitions in Pfizer system including ability to recognise errors in coding and details provided from Engineers
• Reconciliation of Recon spreadsheets to financial spends and PO reports
• Invoice management for all projects including approvals, rejections and Holds; Invoice queries and resolutions.
• Analysis of all engineering aged invoices from report and issuing analysed report to responsible persons for action;
• Checking invoices and splitting of invoices into projects coding
• Vendor Management including set up in conjunction with Procurement team, and maintenance of existing vendor details on SAP as required.
• Cost Reporting – Preparation of monthly cost reports, review with Project Manager and Project Services Manager, Presentation to Client
• Liaises with Accounting to ensure accurate cost analysis, assists with invoice preparation. Provides labour, margin and revenue forecasts
• Liaises with Engineering in budget preparation, change management, Estimating, Progress Measurement.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a Degree in finance/accounting or engineering (Construction Economics) or numerical-based relevant degree.
• Candidates must have a minimum 5 years post graduate experience working in a project environment, ideally engineering and cost control.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotech sectors Preferable, but not essential.
• Highly Competent in MS Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & PDF Adobe.
• Knowledge of Oracle & SAP
• Require: 2 x Written References in a similar role
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com