Project Controls / Scheduler Planner (Dublin) kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Controls Professional to work for our client an international consulting engineering company who work on the design and build through to handover stage of large scale Hi Tech projects in Ireland including: Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Semiconductor projects
Suitable candidates will have:
- A relevant qualification and relevant hi tech project experience and work experience working as a Project Controls professional.
- Commercial Management: QS and Cost Management and Scheduling and Planning experience.
- A track record of leading and inspiring others to develop project control at business level.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and delivering results
- Willing to engage across all disciplines across all projects in Ireland with some nationwide travel required as project dictates.
- Experienced in the use of project planning software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Experienced in the use of MS Excel.
- Providing project controls support on key large hi tech projects ie: Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Data Centre.
- Implementation of project scheduling on projects using scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Undertaking facilitation of interactive/collaborative planning sessions.
- Be able to effectively interpret and analyse project schedules to extract critical path information and understand the risk carried within a project delivery schedule.
- Be able to distil complex schedules and extract the relevant information such that it can be effectively communicated.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior project controls professionals.
- Assist in the Development and implementation of standardized project controls processes and tools.
- Shares and develops best practices with the project controls team.
- Work with the Head of Project Controls to manage the monthly and quarterly process for project triggers, watch list and performance reviews.
- Works with other PC leads and PMs to develop recovery plans for projects.
- Supports pricing development on major pursuits.
- Review weekly Project metrics for team and leads closure of actions.
- Support business operations with relevant business analytic.
For further information or to apply Please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, P: 086 8205038 or E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job