|Job Ref: 03140||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Engineer (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Engineer for our client a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including: Pharmaceutical, Education, Healthcare and Commercial businesses. This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis.
· Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
· Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
· Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
· Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
· Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
· Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
· Effective control of project costs and schedules.
· Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
· Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
· Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
· Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
· Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
· Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
· Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
· Support the quality, safety and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
· Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems
· Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
· Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be degree qualified, in a Process Engineering discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ industrial experience preferably in a GMP environment
· API experience preferred
· Extensive project experience with an emphasis on quality
· Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
· Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
· Proficient level of IT literacy
· Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com