Project Engineer – Intermediate level (Pharmaceutical) Dublin 15. Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for a role based at an end user Pharmaceutical client in Dublin 15.
Suitable candidates will have: a 3rd level engineering degree ( Mechanical / Process / Building Services or relevant) plus a minimum of 4 years working as a project engineer in a GMP environment.
Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
Proficient level of IT literacy
Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
- Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Support the quality, safety and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
For further information or to apply please contact Tom Doyle at kppm. P: 086 8205038.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job