Project Engineer (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: North Co. Dublin: kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer who will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis based at the end user Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant in North Co. Dublin.
Suitable Applicants will have the following skill set and knowledge required:
- 3rd level Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a Project Engineer in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant (s) and preferably in a GMP environment.
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems.
- Proficient level of IT literacy.
- Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
- Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress.
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Support the quality, safety and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
For further information or to apply contact: Tom Doyle at kppm. P: 0868205038|E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job