kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work for our client based at a large Pharmaceutical Company in North Co. Dublin (Dublin 15). This is a permanent staff role and paying a salary up to €75k for the right candidate.
In the role of Project Engineer you will join the engineering team and be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on daily basis.
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Finalise and obtain approval for project budgets and generate project schedules.
- Effective management and utilisation of personnel to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Supervision of any subcontractors brought on site.
- Compile project folders and ensure that all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Support the quality, safety and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
Ideally candidates will have the following skill set and knowledge as a minimum:
- Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ industrial experience preferably in a GMP environment
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems
- Proficient level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
For further information contact: Tom Doyle at kppm. P: 086 8205038. E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job