PROJECT ENGINEER (Senior) Pharmaceutical Manufacturing / Production CapEx Projects (South West Dublin)
Ideal Candidate: Will have: 3rd level Engineering qualification or equivalent Project Management qualification and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical manufacturing / Production industry in a Project management / supervisory role. A strong communicator, passionate and enthusiastic in your way of working with a professional positive and proactive influencing skills with the ability to take ownership. A strong and proactive team player who thrives on working in an international environment who can motivate others to adapt to new processes and understand how to build efficient working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The primary tasks of the role include:To lead the project taking the key role of Engineering Team Leader, from project registration right through to validation/commissioning and hand over, as per Engineering SOP for: Project Management ensuring that project is completed to specification, within budget and on programme.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and co-ordinate the necessary resources to ensure effective execution of the design, costing, programming, installation and validation phases of all major capital projects.
- Following a project installation phase, implement the Plant hand back procedures by paying attention to engineering commissioning, check-lists and follow-up. Provide an Engineering C&Q function.
- Manage and co-ordinate the necessary resources to ensure effective execution of the design, costing, programming, installation and validation phases of this major capital project.
- Monitor contractors to ensure value for money and contractors are of the highest quality.
- Initiation and preparation of project related plans, schedules, reports, feasibility studies, analysis, budget parameters. Prepare and maintain a regular project reporting format. Provide business cases, justifications and strategy input to major projects.
- Ensure that the Project Department liaise effectively with all areas within Technical Services.
- Motivation of staff to ensure procedures and design is of the highest standard.
- Pay due care and attention to Health and Safety and Environmental issues.
- Ensure that all companywide procedures are adhered to within the Department and Ensure that all documentation is following the Engineering Department Standards.
- Liaise with the Department customers ensuring that their requirements are fully understood and that their expectations are met.
- Ensure that all staff and contractors receive adequate training in relevant areas and that training is reviewed on an annual basis.
- Ensure that all work carried out is to the highest standard and is in accordance with international and regulatory standards.
- To manage and organise effectively with CapEx Manager the Project Managers required for the project from Technical Services Department.
- Deliver the Project within budget and on time.
- To provide strong leadership and coaching to all departmental personnel so that they actively support activities that improve performance.
- To lead the Project with a proactive approach.
For further information or to apply: Please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, Phone: 086 82050038 / Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job