Project Manager‘s (Electrical Power) Data Centre Projects.
Opportunities on Data Centre projects in the following locations:
- South West Dublin.
- North Co. Dublin.
- Europe including: Milan, Madrid, Sweden & Denmark
With our client: a world leader in supplying power solution packages to mission critical data centre buildings and have a range of services to provide total power packages including: Design / Build and Installation through to commissioning and hand over Project Management and follow maintenance packages for Emergency Power to critical loads.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Engineering degree or equivalent (MEP) and min 10 years of relevant experience.
- Data Centre Project Experience.
- Experience of managing a team of professional engineers and project teams.
- Experience of any or all of the following installations: Power Generators, Electrical, Mechanical systems process control equipment.
- Experience of operation of CDM legislation IOSH or equivalent qualified.
- HSE, QA system implementation.
- Attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office/MS project experience.
- Experience of generator installations an advantage.
- Project management qualifications desirable
To ensure the effective planning and programming and delivery of projects and contracts to meet cost, quality, safety requirements. To manage and monitor the execution of projects ensuring all resource, procurement and financial requirements are reported on in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for leading project team consisting of project Engineers, commissioning and sub-contractors.
- Lead project programmes for contracts across Electric power markets.
- Liaise with Programme Management and Engineering disciplines / Application / Design teams to develop programmes and resource plans for project delivery activities.
- Manage cost quality and schedule for project programmes.
- Liaise with customers and end-users as project lead.
- Management of all Project records and documentation for contract compliance and in accordance with company and ISO procedures and processes.
- Liaise with engineering and product support teams to ensure all projects are handed over to product support for warranty and O&M contracts with all required engineering records.
- Provide forecasting and commercial information for Projected gross margin (by project).
- Support sales team in opportunity development and quotation work.
- Adherence to Contract Lifecycle management process (Project Blueprint).
For further information or to apply please contact:
Tracey Hayden, P: 086 1702901. E: email@example.com
Tom Doyle, P: 086 8205038. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job