PROJECT MANAGER (s) Dublin Projects: Power supply to Data Centre Buildings (Construction)
Senior Project Manager (Dublin) 7+ Years experience – base salary up to €100k
Project Manager (Dublin) 4+ Years experience base salary up to €85k
Are you a project manager with a minimum of 4+ years experience preferably supplying power solution packages to mission critical data centre buildings and looking for an attractive remuneration package that will include:
Competitive Salary up to €negotiable depending on experience + 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, healthcare, company share scheme, short term incentive plan and other flexible benefits.
If you are suitably interested, I would like to have an initial consultation with you
The role: Project Manager. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client’s established team based in Dublin. In this role you will ensure the effective planning, programming and delivery of Data Center projects and contracts to meet cost, quality, and safety requirements. To manage and monitor the execution of projects ensuring all resource, procurement and financial requirements are met.
The role is based in Dublin and there may be some occasional travel required from time to time to the UK and Europe to attend meetings
As a suitable Candidates will have:
- Engineering degree or equivalent plus a min 5 years relevant experience working as a project Manager Mechanical or Electrical installation through to hand over on large scale industrial or Hi Tech construction projects.
- Experience of managing a team of professional engineers and project teams.
- Experience of electrical and mechanical systems and process control equipment in electric power or oil and gas applications.
- Experience of operation of CDM.
- HSE, QA system implementation.
- Microsoft Office/MS project experience.
- Major infrastructure or technical project delivery experience, Experience of generator installations an advantage.
- Project management qualifications desirable, Attention to Detail is important.
About the role in more detail:
- Monitor project performance, implements change where necessary.
- Work with the Project Engineer to ensure project methodologies, promotes engineering best practice and meets governance and legislative requirements.
- Ensure project team adherence to company policies and current legislation.
- Work with sales, customers and engineering to ensure project expectations are clearly interpreted, priorities set, and projects scheduled to meet agreed time scale.
- Develop project execution plans to ensure contract obligations are accurately scheduled to deliver projects to cost, quality and time.
- Determine the engineering resource requirements of a project, ensure they are specified and meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Create detailed project resource plans.
- Liaise with procurement team to ensure materials are accurately specified, comply with company purchasing guidelines and are delivered on schedule and monitor and provide feedback to purchasing on supplier performance.
- Work closely with bid, sales and engineering teams on sales opportunities, supporting the sales teams by contributing to the development of bids.
- Ensure the designs created pass proof of concept stage.
- Develop and implement project procedure improvements and promote engineering best practice in all delivery activities.
About the company They are the world’s largest company in supplying power solution packages to mission critical data centre buildings as well as other large scale projects and have a range of services to provide total power packages including Design / Build and Installation through to commissioning and hand over Project Management and follow maintenance packages for Emergency Power to critical loads. They have been delivering extraordinary service supplying power solution packages for over 85 years. They believe that their people are the heart and soul of their company and fundamental to their success. Their employees are rewarded with an attractive all-round benefits package.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm. P: 086 8205038 | E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org