Project Manager (API Plant expansion) Cork.
Kppm have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work on an API Pharmaceutical plant expansion project in Cork.
This is a long term contract role / minimum 2 years
Suitable applicants will have: A relevant 3rd level degree in Engineering or Construction and further Project Management e.g. IPMA, PMP (while desirable but not essential) qualification plus a minimum of 7+ years experience working as a Project Manager on large scale Hi Tech preferably Pharmaceutical plant projects and must have recently worked on at least 1 x large API Pharmaceutical Plant project.
- Experience in all aspects of API projects incl. Engineering, Construction, Commissioning & qualification is a distinct advantage
- Delivery of GMP project within a live operating environment.
- Cost Control, scheduling and achieving goals and managing risks.
- Experience in manging engineering consultancy companies.
- Knowledge of Process Control/Automation Systems an advantage.
- Solution orientated with proven track record in problem solving.
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ensure key deliverables are adhered to.
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management & Stakeholders.
- Maintain project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Put robust plans and strategies in place to manage the project life span.
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget.
- Ensure all safety design review actions are completely accurately.
- Provide direction and vision to the project team.
- Manage engineering consultancies to deliver project.
- Build effective communication between the team, and stakeholders.
- Reporting to management and steering committee on project/schedule/cost & risk issues.
- Ensure adherence to the quality and engineering standards.
- Monitor compliance to applicable practices, policies, and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance).
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 820038. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job