|Job Ref: 02535||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager – Construction (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Construction with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
· You will be responsible for the delivery of the project, to be completed on time and on budget.
· Managing the project staff, tracking progress, operations and oversee Site Managers.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management with 6+ years’ experience.
· A strong track record
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please Email Tracey Hayden email@example.com or call 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org