|Job Ref: 02438||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Construction with a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
· You will be responsible for the delivery of the project, to be completed on time and on budget.
· Managing the project staff, tracking progress, operations and oversee Site Managers.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management with 8+ years’ experience on hi-tech projects including Industrial and Data Centre projects.
· A strong track record
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org