Candidates Must have strong Project Management, Management of Building Projects and Contracts Administration experience minimum 8 + years experience in all of these areas is essential preferably on commercial office buildings.
This project is a large scale commercial office building with Multi Story car park commencing on site April 2020 for a period of 2 years (24 Months) you will be based on the construction site.
- Client Relationship Management and Liaison with the team on site.
- Contract administration – management and co-ordination with the design/commercial team – applications for payment, claims and disputes.
- Review the Contractor’s detailed programmes for design, contract procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Co-ordination with the cost consultant manage the design team in assessing the impact of proposed changes to the programme.
- Produce monthly reports on the status of the project – programme, cost, quality, health and safety.
- Advise of any corrective action required to minimise the impact of delays in the completion of the Project and issue instructions to the Contractor based on approved changes (change management).
- Chair and record Site Meetings.
- Work with the office-based design team project manager to ensure that the Construction Contractor’s design submittals are managed under the contract.
- In conjunction with the Resident Engineer inspect the progress and quality of the works in order to determine that they are being executed in accordance with the Contract.
- Manage the preparation of schedules of incomplete work and “snagging” items and issue them to the Contractor, the Employer and the Design Project Manager.
- Participate in value engineering reviews and provide advice to in respect of value engineering proposals.
- Develop and Manage the Risk and Opportunities Register.
- Advise the Client on the requirement for the formal assessment of risks. Update and distribute the risk and benefits register.
- Provide and coordinate inputs from relevant members of the Consultant Design Team and the Client in response to Contractor RFI’s (requests for information).
- In conjunction with the Resident Engineer, highlight defects arising post construction not in compliance with the Employers requirements.
- Advise the Client of any corrective action required to minimise the impact of delays in the completion of the Project.
- Provide recommendation on completion of the Works, including practical completion, certificates of partial possession and handover certificates.
- Ensure that certificates/warranties are issued by the Contractor, further to review and verification of safety file in line with agreed requirements, all to be provided within an agreed time frame.
- Assist the Client with the Cost Consultant in settling the final account for the Works with the Contractor and provide all necessary information in connection therewith.
- Conduct a post construction review of the Works in relation to the Employer’s Requirements and prepare a report of its findings for the Employer.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm: 086 8205038. E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job