|Job Ref: 03157||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager / Contracts Manager – Residential Projects (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager / Contracts Manager for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education / Experience:
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management with 5+ year’s experience and must have residential building experience.
· A strong track record.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com