|Job Ref: 02479||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Construction for our client with the main area of concentration being the Greater Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.
The company has grown and developed and our team of staff and managers has an enthusiasm, competence, and commitment unequalled in the industry.
Take prime responsibility for directing the site management team in the execution and completion of the works to the required specifications and standards.
· Coordinate the activities of all subcontractors and personnel on site to ensure compliance with standards and legislative requirements.
· Work in close liaison with the Contracts Manager, Quantity Surveyor, and Safety Manager to ensure that the works proceed safely, on programme, and within budgets.
· Be fully familiar with the drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities, and programme for the project.
· Coordinate activities on site to ensure that the overall programme and critical dates are met.
· Participate with the Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the appointment of sub-contractors and take charge of such sub-contractors on appointment.
· Liaise with the members of the Design Team to ensure that information is obtained in good time, that instructions and intent are fully understood, and that the Architect / Employer’s Representative is fully informed of all relevant events on site.
· Liaise with utility providers, local authorities, and owners/occupiers of adjacent properties as required.
· Attend site meetings and assist in the preparation of meeting and progress reports.
· Ensure that the site management team adheres to company procedures with regard to compilation of records.
· Ensure that the site management team members carry out their duties in compliance with the Safe Management System (Safe-T-Cert) and Quality Management System (I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008)
· Ensure that the procedures agreed with the Assigned Certifier with regard to the operation of the Building Control Regulations are carried out and that the associated records are produced in good time in the agreed formats.
· Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, adherence to programme, and maintenance of safety standards.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in Construction Management / Project Management with at least 3 years’ experience in the Residential & Social Housing sector
· A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
· Excellent leadership and communication skills
· Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy including use of microsoft project
· Previous experience of AutoCAD, preferable but not essential
· A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
· A clean Full Irish Driving Licence
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org