|Job Ref: 02642||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin / Wicklow|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager (Dublin / Wicklow)
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Construction for our client with the main area of concentration being the Greater Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.
The company has grown and developed and our team of staff and managers has an enthusiasm, competence, and commitment unequalled in the industry.
· Take prime responsibility for directing the site management team in the execution and completion of the works to the required specifications and standards.
· Coordinate the activities of all subcontractors and personnel on site to ensure compliance with standards and legislative requirements.
· Work in close liaison with the Contracts Manager, Quantity Surveyor, and Safety Manager to ensure that the works proceed safely, on programme, and within budgets.
· Be familiar with drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities, and programme for the project.
· Procurement of materials, goods and plant hire must be in line with company procedures; there must be a PO for every item purchased, arranged in advance through head office
· Coordination of all activities on site to ensure that the overall programme and critical dates are met.
· Participate with the Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the appointment of sub-contractors and take charge of such sub-contractors on appointment.
· Liaise with the members of the Design Team to ensure that information is obtained in good time, that instructions and intent are fully understood, and that the Architect / Employer’s Representative is fully informed of all relevant events on site.
· Liaise with utility providers, local authorities, and owners/occupiers of adjacent properties as required.
· Attend site meetings and assist in the preparation of meeting and progress reports.
· Ensure that the site management team adheres to company procedures with regard to compilation and management of all site records.
· Ensure that the site management team members carry out their duties in compliance with the any applicable documentation programme, such as Safe Management System (Safe-T-Cert) and Quality Management System (I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015)
· Ensure that the procedures agreed with the Assigned Certifier with regard to the operation of the Building Control Regulations are carried out and that the associated records are produced in good time in the agreed formats.
· Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, adherence to programme, and maintenance of safety standards.
· Oversee the collection and maintenance of all relevant data and information for inclusion in the Safety File and liaise in the preparation and hand-over of the file.
· Ensure that the Contracts Manager and company directors are immediately informed of significant events such as errors, disputes, accidents, delays, thefts, enforcement notices, prohibition notices, or such other events as might affect the progress of the works or expose the company to risk of damage or loss in any of its activities.
· Be aware that you are a representative of the company and that it is company policy to treat all persons – employees, sub-contractors, design team, general public – with respect and courtesy at all times.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Construction Management / Project Management with at least 3 years’ experience
· Excellent leadership and communication skills
· Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
· Previous experience of AutoCAD, preferable but not essential
· A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please Email cv or call Tracey Hayden 086 1702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org