|Job Ref: 3108||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction, Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager in Dublin for our client a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
• As a Project Manager you will work within established project teams to execute and deliver safe technical solutions to their clients.
• The position will provide successful applicant with an environment where you have access to unlimited learning opportunities and space for growth in order for you to work towards the next stage of your career.
• The ideal candidate shall ideally be able to take responsibility for the safe delivery of the project including managing Contract administration, invoicing, forecasting, schedule management and quality documentation.
• Your passion for safety & Quality should align well with the culture and you’ll be expected to demonstrate this when engaging with colleagues as well as clients.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must be Degree qualified in appropriate management, engineering subject or equivalent.
• Chartered or Incorporated through a relevant Professional Institution or a willingness to achieve this.
• Proficient knowledge of project management processes and procedures
• Proficient execution planning skills
• Strong knowledge of HSE procedures and practices
• Strong in organising and managing complex project activities
• Working knowledge of project control systems
• Knowledge of proposals and bid processes
• Understands engineering estimate basis
• Understands contractual requirements for the project
• Demonstrable knowledge of writing project quality and delivery plans
• Good understanding of the technical work undertaken in Biotech/Pharma sector
• Demonstrable knowledge of undertaking earned value analysis on projects
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org