|Job Ref: 02561||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden|
|Country: Ireland||Location: North Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager (North Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client who have a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects including: Commercial, Design & Build, Educational, Fit-out, Healthcare, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Retail and Sports projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages.
· Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
· Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
· Execute the project via the Quality and Project Management system
· Ensure compliance of all documentation with procedures
· Maintain project information (project controls) within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made.
· Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
· Track and report at weekly client update meetings
· Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
· To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in relevant discipline / where appropriate relevant experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, preferably with a Main Contractor.
· Experience of project planning software ASTA or MS Project.
· Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
· Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
· Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
· Must be able to effectively communicate technical topics to key stakeholders, management, and team members of both client and project team to influence decisions
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please call Tracey Hayden at kppm on: 086 1702901 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org