Project Manager (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing plant) North Co. Dublin kppm are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our clients team to work for them on a full time basis with a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company / Manufacturing Plant in North Co. Dublin. This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects daily.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills & knowledge
- Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a senior engineering role preferably Woking in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Proven technical and management design experience in areas such as building services, process plant design, etc.
- Good working knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance and spares systems.
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Proficient level of IT literacy.
- Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
- Effective management and utilisation of the project team to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Managing and delivering a range of general, process, regulatory and safety projects on site.
- Providing guidance and technical assistance to all reports.
- Effective control of project costs and schedules.
- Define and agree project scopes and specifications with site personnel.
- Communicate with site personnel regarding the planning & implementation of projects.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other site systems pertaining to the client.
- Timely generation, review, circulation, and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Support the quality, safety, and environmental culture among personnel in order to achieve full adherence in all KPI’s.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean, and efficient manner while always complying with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
Remuneration/Package: Salary €75 to €80k + up to €85k for the right person + Pension + Life Assurance + Sick Pay.
For further in formation please contact Tom Doyle at kppm in strictest confidence. P: 086 8205038 E: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job