|Job Ref: 03100||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Galway|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager – Residential Project (Co. Galway)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager on a new build residential project in Co. Galway for our client who has a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Educational, Healthcare, Heritage, Hotel & Leisure, Residential and Utilities, Civils and Maintenance.
• The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
• Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
• Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
• Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
• Attend meetings.
• Procurement and project supply chain.
Education & Experience:
• Suitable candidates will be 3rd level Degree qualified in Construction Management / Project Management Degree with 10+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with experience on residential projects.
• Must have experience in housing, BCMS documentation.
• A strong track record.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org