|Job Ref: 2494||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Manager – Residential Project (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client a leader in residential developments. Our client have been at the forefront of modern, quality homes with a focus on design and functionality.
· Managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education / Experience
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management Degree with 6+ year’s experience as a Project Manager with experience on residential projects.
· Experience with ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) desired.
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com