|Job Ref: 02718||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Project Planner/Scheduler – Residential Projects – (DUBLIN)
kppm are looking to recruit a Project Planner/Scheduler (Dublin) for our client who is an established development and building company with a reputation for building high-quality residential properties.
The management of the construction of commercial and residential properties in terms of quality, from pre-construction, through to construction and completion.
As a Project Planner / Scheduler you will develop, coordinate, integrate and manage project schedules on a diverse array of projects. You will need to have suitable experience of developing and managing complex project schedules through their full project life cycle and working with multi-discipline Engineering, Design, Construction Management and Commissioning & Qualification teams.
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding and experience of project co-ordination & management through the full project lifecycle.
Reporting to: Construction Manager & working closely with Commercial Director
· Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Client
· Establishing project objectives and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
· Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools
· Identification of project milestones, monitor & report on same
· Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops
· Critical Path development & analysis
· MS Project and Primavera Scheduling tools
· Liaising with project management team with regular schedule performance status reports
· Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews
· Establish project schedule resource requirements
· Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals
· Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have 5 to 10 years’ experience in Project Scheduling of capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning with a successful record in delivery in fast-track environments.
· Proficient in the use of Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills
· Good communication & people skills
· Good time management skills
· Self-starter and decision-maker
Self-starter and can-do-attitude is a must for this role
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org