|Job Ref: 03219||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Quality Engineer for our client a multi-disciplined civil engineering company with over 50 years’ experience delivering major projects across all disciplines including: Marine, highways, energy, waste water, water and waste management, industrial and commercial projects.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
· The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan.
· Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers.
· Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records.
· Management and Coordination of testing.
· Calibration/control of site instruments.
· Ability to review and understand specifications
· Ability to compile and review project QA/QC plans
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level qualification in a construction discipline – engineering, construction management, surveying or similar.
· Candidates must have experience in a construction company preferable 5+ years’ experience in engineering with a minimum of 2 in a quality role
· Experience and knowledge of the structures of EN ISO 9001:2008:2015
· Strong IT Skills
· Ability to produce clear and concise documentation
· Demonstrate self-motivation and progressive attitude and approach
· Ability to work as part of the overall management team.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com