|Job Ref: 03409||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Wexford|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Purchasing Manager (Wexford)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager for our client a Building Services Engineering Contractor to join their expanding team. The position is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in the South East.
· Manage the purchasing process efficiently and effectively.
· Handling requisitions, sourcing best value highest quality materials, equipment & services.
· Negotiating with suppliers, terms and conditions, prices, and volume rebates/discounts.
· Optimise supplier base to deliver improved quality and cost of service.
· The candidate will produce quality detailed analysis on tender outcomes and make meaningful recommendations to support departmental leads and management.
· Driving Purchasing involvement within all business units ensuring it is value added.
· Managing and tracking performance across various spend categories.
· Identifying opportunities for savings.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role .
· Procurement experience with a knowledge or background in HVAC industry or construction highly desirable.
· Project management experience is an advantage.
· Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously and within a team.
· Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets.
· Analytical mindset.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Excellent supplier relationship skills.
· Willingness to learn and be flexible as required.
· Able to promote a positive personal/professional profile, always ensuring good reputation of the company.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm on 086 0438665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com