Quality Manager – Construction (Dublin)
Are you a Construction Quality Manager with an interest in working for a long standing leading and re reputable main contractor who will provide excellent career progression opportunities and ongoing professional development ?
kppm are looking to recruit a Quality Manager for our client offering a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate.
Suitable candidates minimum requirements:
3rd Level Degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Quality Manager on large scale construction projects.
Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Fluent English and be eligible to work in Europe
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Senior management teams, site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS.
- Working closely with Senior Management within the group, take full responsibility for the management of the company Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance to the ISO 900:2015 standards.
- Work with others in the company to develop, promote, and achieve improvements and higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
- Liaise with NSAI and coordinate activities for the annual NSAI audit. Responsible for facilitating Customer and Regulatory audits including generation of corrective actions and ensuring responses to the relevant third party.
- Carry out regular audits of sites, head office, and any other location relevant and issue audit reports to the Senior Management Team.
- Take records of QMS Management Review meetings and circulate to the relevant personnel.
- Prepare regular status reports for the Directors.
- Prepare Quality Management Plans (QMP) for projects as they commence.
- Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to programme.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Devise and review specifications for processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Supervise and provide guidance and feedback
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Ensure that the quality management system and quality control procedures are implemented, that inspections take place, and that records are kept.
- Compile assessment reports at Practical / Substantial Completion, noting adherence to / divergence from the QMS and QMP and performance of site management and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed and maintained in the standard company format
A multi award winging company who are among the top Building & Civil Engineering Contractors operating both in Ireland and internationally and has carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity.
They build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s and successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail.
For further information or to apply in strictest confidence please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, Ph: 086 8205038 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.kppm.ie
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job