|Job Ref: 02499||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Quality Manager (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Quality Manager (Dublin) for our client with the main area of concentration being the Greater Dublin and Leinster areas and work on Commercial, Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Food Production and Heritage Projects.
· Take responsibility for the management of the company Quality Management System (QMS).
· Liaise with the Directors, Contracts Managers, and site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS.
· Liaise with NSAI and coordinate activities for the annual NSAI audit.
· Work with others in the company to develop, promote, and achieve improvements and higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
· Carry out regular audits of sites, head office, and any other location relevant and issue audit reports to the Senior Management Team.
· Take records of QMS Management Review meetings and circulate to the relevant personnel.
· Prepare regular status reports for the Directors.
· Prepare Quality Management Plans (QMP) for projects as they commence.
· Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to programme.
· Liaise with site management teams to ensure that construction records are compiled and maintained in the approved formats.
· Ensure that the quality management system and quality control procedures are implemented, that inspections take place, and that records are kept.
· Compile assessment reports at Practical / Substantial Completion, noting adherence to / divergence from the QMS and QMP and performance of site management and subcontractors.
· Participate as required in the production of QMS elements of Pre-qualifications and tenders.
· Ensure that the company directors are immediately informed of significant events such as errors, disputes, accidents, delays, thefts, enforcement notices, prohibition notices, or such other events as might affect the progress of the works or expose the company to risk of damage or loss in any of its activities.
· Ensure that all documentation is filed and maintained in the standard company format.
· Take care of company equipment supplied for your use and ensure that it is not misused or abused in any manner.
· Maintain a tidy workplace and office.
· Be aware that you are a representative of the company and that it is company policy to treat all persons – employees, sub-contractors, design team, general public – with respect and courtesy at all times.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Engineering / Quality / Construction Management with minimum of 6 year’s experience as a quality manager.
· A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
· Full understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com