|Job Ref: 03169||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Quantity Surveyor -Mechanical – (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with strong Mechanical experience for our long established client a leading mechanical main contractor who provide a full range of Construction Services, predominantly Process and Mechanical Services to various industry sectors including: Life Science (Biotech, Pharmaceutical), Medical Technology, Food, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Educational, Commercial Mixed Use, Retail, Hospitality/Leisure and Public Sectors.
· Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and internal policies and procedures.
· Liaising and reporting to the, the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
· Attend regular site meetings and communicate effectively to keep all up-to-date on project development status whilst also tracking and resolving issues
· Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
· Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with head Office Team.
· Final account preparations at the end of the project
· Cost monitoring and reporting using construction computer software and attending monthly cost reporting meetings.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying / Mechanical Engineering.
· Candidate must have a minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor preferably with a mechanical main contractor.
· You have strong negotiation skills and problem-solving skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills.
This is a full-time staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org