|Job Ref: 03027||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Quantity Surveyor – Senior Level (Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor – Senior Level (Cork) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
You will report to the Associate Director (Surveying).
· Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliation’s of valuations and costs, and amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
· Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
· In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, placing of sub-contracts on work under his control, where required.
· Carry out a detailed examination of contract documents and highlight any anomalies.
· Prepare, submit and agree interim and final valuation dates with client representatives.
· Prepare all necessary take-off in advance of the requirements of the Estimating, Procurement and Planning Department.
· Prepare contract final accounts for each completed section of the works, including all adjustments and submit and agree with client’s representatives
· Carefully record all details involving contractual delays
· Manage and coach contract surveyors, assistant surveyors and junior surveyors who report to them
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics and have 7+ years’ experience as a Contract Surveyor with a main Contractor .
· Chartered or working towards chartership with SCS.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com