|Job Ref: 03133||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
RCM Maintenance Engineer – (Dublin)
My client is currently looking to recruit an RCM Maintenance Engineer This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis as they work with the client directly to identify and address their needs.
· Managing and delivering a range of process, regulatory, energy and safety projects on site when requested.
· Effective communication with site personnel with respect to the planning and implementation of maintenance activities and/or projects.
· Monitor, inspect and verify the correct operation of manufacturing, utilities and environmental plant and equipment.
· Maintain and troubleshoot plant and equipment.
· Manage and control all work orders within the area of their responsibility.
· Review, modify and implement PPM activities as identified.
· Liaise directly with the Site Manager and Team Leaders/Senior Operators to agree on schedules and the priority of works.
· Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
· Implementation of lean techniques in the running and co-ordination of maintenance and project activities.
· Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
· Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
· Investigate issues, identify maintenance and engineering solutions and implement as requested.
· Identify and generate corrective work notifications for plant and equipment.
· Provide regular structured reporting to the FE Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress.
· Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.
· Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
· Record all relevant information on the SAP system when completing works.
· Ensure all of the required paperwork is present when works are signed off as complete.
· Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
· Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ industrial experience, preferably in a GMP environment
· Knowledge and understanding of principal engineering systems, process equipment, site utilities and facilities
· Knowledge and understanding of lean maintenance techniques along with start-up and maintenance requirements for plant
· Good working knowledge of all relevant Health and Safety legislation
· Experienced in negotiating with and managing external contractors
· Accustomed to operating in a KPI-driven, high pressure customer focussed environment
· Experience in the management of small to medium sized projects
· Proficient level of IT literacy
· Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
or email firstname.lastname@example.org