|Job Ref: 02507||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Registered Building Surveyor (Dublin)
Kppm are currently recruiting for a Registered Building Surveyor (Dublin) for our client a leading surveying company in Europe at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies today.
We are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to self-manage, under the direction of senior management, our new building surveying offering. The role is diverse and intense with a requirement for involvement in a wide range of areas such as business development, project management, leading and directing both technical and quality, together with managing a team as the service expands. You will be expected to oversee and advise on projects ranging from small-scale domestic to large commercial projects throughout Ireland.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a BSc in Building Surveying or relevant qualification of similar level with 5+ years’ experience in the management of projects, delivering a client focused service
· Registered Status (Preferred)
· Competence in, but not limited to; all aspects of building surveying, including construction standards, building law, code[s] development and legislation, fire safety, accessibility, the BCAR process, Assigned/Design Certifier, technical due diligence reporting, building inspections, condition surveys, planned [preventative] maintenance, defect[s] analysis and dilapidation reporting
· High standard of customer service
· Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Good communication skills & team player
· Full, clean, Drivers Licence
· Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years;
· Enhanced annual leave entitlement;
· Access to a contributory pension scheme;
· Death in Service benefit;
· Access to a company vehicle (role dependent);
· Allowance payments when working away;
· Ample free car parking facilities available when working in their office locations.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com