Registered RIAI ARCHITECT – (Senior Level)
Large scale Government body project
kppm are looking to recruit Registered RIAI Architects for our client who specialise in public projects. You will work as part of a team to develop the detail design and to produce tender drawings and documentation for this project.
· Degree qualified with 5 – 7 years post RIAI registration
· Proven competence at fulfilling ER role with significant site experience, running meetings and project managing all aspects of tender and implementation stages.
· BC(A)R inspection track record.
· Revit proficiency as well as AutoCAD
· Strong interpersonal skills – to communicate with clients, stakeholders, contractors, design team members.
· PSDP training current.
Positions can be offered on a PAYE Salary or Contract hourly rate Basis
Initially for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Hybrid working options available.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org