|Job Ref: 02461||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Resident Engineer – Health & Safety Specialist – (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Resident Engineer (Health & Safety Specialist) for our client who work on Wastewater Treatment Plant (WwTP) project. The new expansion, currently being constructed by the Contractor shall (following commissioning) treat settled wastewater arising at the plant to a tertiary standard using a patented process. The expanded plant will provide for treatment of the wastewater to a secondary standard for a nominal/design load of 2.4 Million Population Equivalent (PE).
· The RE shall undertake all of the duties and tasks assigned to them by the ER and shall be required to administer and supervise the contract during construction.
· The RE will be required to liaise with the appointed Project Manager and IW Capital Delivery throughout the Construction period.
· The RE shall comply with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act (2005) and the General Application Regulations 2007.
· He shall also perform his duties in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health [IOSH] for at least 5 years
· Have at least 15 years’ experience in a safety specific role in major Engineering Infrastructure Works.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com