Resident / Site Architect – (Dublin 8)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Junior to Senior Level resident / Site Architect with 2 to 5 year’s experience. Kppm are looking to recruit a Resident/Site Architect on a substantial PPP construction project in Dublin 8. Value €80m+
Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 2+ year’s experience with a minimum of 1 major project during construction phase workings as a Resident / Site based Architect.
You will report to a Senior Resident/Site Architect, Assistant Principal Architect and State/Principal Architect.
This is a 15 month fixed term project with an immediate start for the right candidate.
· Daily Monitoring of Works – tracking of progress on site against the Contractor’s programme.
· Filing – Requests for Information, Queries, Drawings, Emails, Technical Submittals, etc.
· BC(A)R, architectural and general inspections.
· Daily liaison with Contractors team on site.
· Monitoring and recording of testing.
· Preparing weekly project reports on works and other reports.
· Attendance at design team meetings, site meetings and main contractors’ meetings.
· Site safety matters – raise any concerns as they arise with the PSDP.
· Change order assessment as required by the Employers Representative.
· Assisting with evaluation and responding to Main Contractor works proposals, Requests for Information, etc.
· Prepare new drawings and/or revise existing drawings for Employers Representative consideration.
· Reviewing shop drawings against as-built and co-ordination of comments from Design Team for the Employers Representative.
· Other duties assigned from time to time as appropriate to the position.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidate must have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience, also 3 – 5 years’ experience is preferable.
· You must have completed Professional Practice Exams or have an equivalent professional practice qualification.
· You must have experience of having worked on site on at least one major project during construction.
· Knowledge of Building Regulations and Planning Regulations and ability to apply these to Construction Stage issues.
This role can be offered on a payroll fixed term contact or Contract for Services role
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org