|Job Ref: 03120||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Kildare|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Resident / Site Architect (Kildare)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Resident/Site Architect in (Kildare) on a Laboratory, office and ancillary project. You will report to a Senior Resident/Site Architect, Assistant Principal Architect and State/Principal Architect.
Duties will include:
• Daily Monitoring of Works – tracking of progress on site against the Contractor’s programme.
• Filing – Requests for Information, Queries, Drawings, Emails, Technical Submittals, etc.
• BC(A)R, architectural and general inspections.
• Daily liaison with Contractors team on site.
• Monitoring and recording of testing.
• Preparing weekly project reports on works and other reports.
• Attendance at design team meetings, site meetings and main contractors’ meetings.
• Site safety matters – raise any concerns as they arise with the PSDP.
• Change order assessment as required by the Employers Representative.
• Assisting with evaluation and responding to Main Contractor works proposals, Requests for Information, etc.
• Prepare new drawings and/or revise existing drawings for Employers Representative consideration.
• Reviewing shop drawings against as-built and co-ordination of comments from Design Team for the Employers Representative.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a minimum 3 years post graduate experience; and have completed their Professional Practice Exams or have an equivalent professional practice qualification; and,
• Experience of having worked on site on at least one major project during construction.
They must have evidence to demonstrate;
• Knowledge of Building Regulations and Planning Regulations and ability to apply these to Construction Stage issues.
• Knowledge of the GCC Contract and ability to apply this to Construction Stage issues.
• Knowledge of and ability to work with an ISO 9001 accredited Architectural Practice system.
• An ability to produce weekly reports and maintain relevant site records is essential.
• Good personal relationship skills.
• Awareness of security issues.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com