|Job Ref: 02690||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Revit Technologist (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit a Revit Technologist for our client one of the Top established and renowned Irish Architectural Practices who provide the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling with a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Commercial, industrial, Healthcare, Educational and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor projects.
· Production of technically sound architectural deliverables (drawings, specification, schedules) using Revit, in accordance with project standards and schedule.
· Coordination of design with other disciplines.
· Produce sketch / conceptual design for projects, including production of presentation material, under the direction of senior staff.
· Ensure all design work conforms to standards and is buildable.
· Contribute to the development of architectural standards and solutions.
· Contribute to the development of effective working relationships are established and maintained with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
· Comply with the Company’s Quality Assurance procedures and assist in the review of standards and procedures to promote a continuing improvement in the service provided to the company’s clients.
· Liaising with Project Manager / Contract Administrator.
· Site visits to provide construction and technical support.
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Qualification in Architectural Technology, with 3 – 8 years’ experience working in an Architectural firm or similar organisation.
· Strong Revit skills are essential, and site experience is advantageous.
· Professionally qualified Architectural Technician with professional experience in complex projects.
· Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations.
· Experience in the high technology, process driven or industrial sector building design.
· An excellent communicator who can work effectively and productively with all levels of the organisation.
· Ability to collaboratively solve complex problems working constructively with key project stakeholders.
· Innovative thinker who strives for architectural and design excellence.
· Highly customer orientated.
· Well organised and successful in time and resource management.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage.
· Strong attention to detail and visual skills.
· Accustomed to working in a team environment with demanding schedules and deadlines.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org