Revit Technologist – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit Revit Technologist – Senior Level for our client one of the Top established and renowned Irish Architectural Practices.
Our client provides the following services: Architecture, Master planning, Interior Design, Project Management, Sustainability and BIM Modelling with a very strong National and International client portfolio in all industry sectors including: Commercial, industrial, Healthcare, Educational and Hi Tech Industry’s including: Pharmaceutical, Lifesciences, Datacentre and Semiconductor projects.
- Production of technically sound architectural deliverables (drawings, specification, schedules) using Revit, in accordance with project standards and schedule.
- Coordination of design with other disciplines.
- Produce sketch / conceptual design for projects, including production of presentation material, under the direction of senior staff.
- Ensure all design work conforms to standards and is buildable. Contribute to the development of architectural standards and solutions.
- Contribute to the development of effective working relationships are established and maintained with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Comply with the Company’s Quality Assurance procedures and assist in the review of standards and procedures to promote a continuing improvement in the service provided to the company’s clients.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Contract Administrator. Site visits to provide construction and technical support.
Education and Requirements
- Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Qualification in Architectural Technology, with 6+ years’ experience in Revit environment.
- Strong Revit skills are essential, and site experience is advantageous.
- Professionally qualified Architectural Technician with professional experience in complex projects.
- Applicants must be familiar with current Irish Building and Planning Regulations.
- Experience in the high technology, process driven or industrial sector building design
- An excellent communicator who can work effectively and productively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to collaboratively solve complex problems working constructively with key project stakeholders.
- Innovative thinker who strives for architectural and design excellence.
- Highly customer orientated.
- Well organised and successful in time and resource management.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage.
- Strong attention to detail and visual skills.
- Accustomed to working in a team environment with demanding schedules and deadlines.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job